Black Diamond ATC-Guide Alpine Belay-laite, vihreä (envy green)
As a more compact and lighter version of the ATC-Guide, Black Diamond has designed the ATC-Alpine Guide for fast alpine routes. At just 73 grams, this feather-light safety device is optimised for ropes with a diameter of 8.1 to 8.5 mm, but can also be used for ropes from 6.9 to 9 mm. The oval geometry makes it easy to output and retrieve the rope. The blocking mode is used for securing or lowering up to two persons at the stand. Several rope friction modes ensure optimum braking force for lowering and abseiling.
- ultra-light and compact
- Several rope friction modes for lowering and abseiling
- Opening for unblocking aid compatible with small carabiners
- Durable bow retains its shape and does not get caught between the ropes
- Blocking mode for the safety or lowering of up to two persons
- Reliable, user-friendly handling under all conditions