Blue Ice Aero Lite Jääruuvi 22cm, hopea/vihreä (green)
The AERO LITE are the lightest ice screws on the market, with an innovative 3-tooth steel bit for technical mountaineering. They are available in 5 lengths. They use a stainless steel, 3 tooth tip, which allows for easy placement in all conditions. The body and the hanger are made of aluminum to minimize weight. The foldable crank is made of stainless steel. The diameter of the screws is larger than the current ones on the market. This makes it possible to safely use existing anchor holes. A color code makes to quick identification of the different lengths. These are the ideal screws for technical routes where performance and lightness are key points.
- Colour-coded crank and tab for quick identification of the different lengths: RED (10 cm - 58 g), GOLD (13 cm - 65 g), BLUE (16 cm - 72 g), GREY (19 cm - 78 g), GREEN (22 cm - 84 g)
- Protective cap for the tip
- Stainless steel crank handle for folding in/out
- Heavily textured crank handle for safe handling
- Certifications: CE/EN 568, UIAA 151