Exped Camp Slippers, vihreä (cypress)
The Camp Slippers are sturdy and lightweight camp slippers - ideal as a rest for the feet after a long tour in heavy shoes. Due to the low weight and small pack size they fit in any backpack.
The 4 mm thick sole made of recycled material is non-slip, robust and provides a barefoot-like walking feeling as well as sufficient insulation from below. The soft footbed makes the Camp Slipper even more comfortable.
The quick-drying synthetic insulation not only keeps you warm, but also protects you from moisture. The outer material is also made of recycled material and is PFC-free.
- Material outside: 50D polyester, PFC free
- Material sole: 420D thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- robust sole insulated, provides a pleasant walking feeling
- very soft footbed for small pack size
- quick drying synthetic insulation
STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX