Fjällräven Abisko Lite Trekking Housut Naiset, harmaa (dark grey)
Lightweight, cool outdoor trousers for trekking in warm conditions. Made from durable four-way stretch fabric and lightweight, strong G-1000 Lite, giving a pliant, fast-drying garment with excellent ventilation. Perfect for hot days when you want to wear full-length trousers for protection against brush and biting insects out in the terrain. They have a technical cut with pre-shaped knees, which in combination with the stretch fabric gives well-fitting trousers that let you comfortably take full-length strides. Long ventilation zippers from the hips to the knees release excess heat. There are two hand pockets as well as spacious leg pockets with zippers for a map or the like. The leg endings have strap adjustments and boothooks that prevent them from riding up. Reinforcements at the leg endings and on the inside of the calves make them extra resistant to wear.
G-1000 Lite weighs less and is cooler than the original fabric. This makes it suitable for light hiking clothes for the summer and for travel clothes that have to endure a lot. The fabric is sewn with ripstop threads. This makes it very durable despite its relatively low weight.
- Lightweight, well ventilated pants for trekking
- Breathable and durable
- Made from four-way stretch and g-1000 lite for optimum freedom of movement and durability
- G-1000 reinforcements at the leg cuff and G-1000 HeavyDuty inside the lower leg for extra resistance to abrasion from hiking boots
- Soft, comfortable fit with pre-shaped knees and buttocks
- Higher cut waist at the back for extra comfort
- Wash with similar colours
- Älä käytä huuhteluainetta
- Treat with fluorocarbon-free impregnation after washing
- Voidaan käsitellä Greenland -vahalla