Hoka One One Hopara Sandaalit Miehet, musta (black/dark shadow)
As a true outdoor veteran, the HOPARA carries you like on wings through wet or dry terrain. As part of the HOKA family, this shoe throws other mountain-compatible sandals out of the race. The HOPARA has a synthetic upper with strategically placed cut-outs to drain fluid, yet still provide a secure grip. It also features a neoprene upper for flexibility and comfort and a Quick Lace system. With its rubberized EVA midsole, HOPARA offers a responsive and cushioned feel, a rubber toe cap for protection and a rubber outsole for greater grip in a variety of conditions. With the 4 mm multidirectional studs you get even more grip and go through thick and thin with the HOPARA.
- The synthetic and neoprene upper guarantees flexibility, comfort and breathability
- The sewn-in tongue provides a secure hold
- Rubberised toe cap for protection against scree
- Rubberised outsole for grip in wet and dry conditions
- 4 mm multidirectional studs for grip on uneven terrain
- The wide stud pattern with grooves provides grip in wet conditions