MSR Guardian Vedenpuhdistuspumppu
Nothing is safer or easier to use for purifying the most demanding backcountry water sources than the Guardian purifier. Originally designed for military squads, it brings this highly advanced technology to global travelers, backcountry users, and those stocking emergency kits. Fast and easy to use, this pump purifier offers the added viral protection you need when traveling in developing nations and popular wilderness areas. Its advanced hollow fiber filter offers the most reliable way to purify even filthy water conditions. Add its long-lasting performance and revolutionary self-cleaning ease, and this may be the only treatment device you'll ever need.
Meets NSF protocol P248, testing standard used by U.S. military, for removal of viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and sediment from "worst-case" water conditions.
Fast & Easy
Pumps a rapid 2.5 liters per minute, offering added viral protection without the need for chemicals, bulbs, batteries, or waiting.
Pump self-cleans on every stroke, providing consistently fast flow rates with zero hassle--no backflushing or filter-scrubbing ever required.
Leading-edge hollow fiber cartridge treats up to 10,000+ liters.
Engineered to withstand heavy use, freezing, drops*, and harsh environments.
- with water bottle adapter and display for cartridge change
- Pore size of the filter: 0.02 micrometer
- Flow rate (litres per minute): 2.5 litres per minute
- Flow rate (strokes per litre): 30-35
- Cartridge life: more than 10,000 litres
- effective against protozoa, bacteria, viruses and particles
- advanced hollow-fiber filter cartridges meet U.S. military testing standards
- self-cleaning with each pump stroke
- no need for any rinsing or mechanical filter cleaning to maintain auric flow
- cleans 2.5 litres per minute, without chemicals, light bulbs or batteries
- almost any water source is possible
- groundbreaking hollow fiber filter cartridges sterilize up to 10,000+ liters of water
- withstands even frequent use, minus temperatures and extreme weather conditions as well as shocks
- harmful microbes and dirt particles in the water, which flows through the hollow fibres, are mechanically retained and removed
- complies with NSF standard P248 of the US military