Nordisk Thrymheim 3 PU Teltta, punainen/beige (picante/cashew)
With Thrymheim 3, the tipi shape has evolved into a modern hut with two major innovations.
First of all, you get a great sense of space, because we have removed the center pole, that usually takes up a lot of useful space. This new patented Nordisk Turtle Hub construction completely redefines the way you experience the inside of your tent. Of course, we use high end alu poles to offer a strong and lightweight package with a practical square ground shape giving great headroom and lots of floor space.
Secondly, the entrance, with its double slanted doors, is remarkably versatile and can be arranged (and re-arranged) in endless ways to fit the weather and your specific needs for shelter, storage, shade, windscreen, ventilation, view or simply aesthetics.
The inner tent included, offers comfort and space for at least 3 persons inside your optional standup-height bedroom, which can be left at home if you just need the flysheet and go full tipi-style.
- Standing height - central bar-free experience through Turtle Hub technology
- Inner tent in asymmetrical design with mesh front door, including vestibule floor
- Fully open front door for good visibility and air circulation
- Floor ventilation option in the rear part of the tent
- Attractive pack size and relatively low weight
- Two additional tarp poles optionally available
- Outer tent material: 100% polyester, ripstop PU
- Inner tent material: 100% polyester, breathable and water-repellent, with no-see-um mesh