Outwell Earth 3 Teltta, sininen (blue)
Ideal for active campers, the low profile of the Outwell Earth 3 tunnel-style poled tent is quick and easy to pitch, offering airy living space and room to sleep three in one bedroom. The detachable bathtub groundsheet can lie flat at the main and side doors to avoid tripping. With great ventilation, it offers you reliable shelter in a smart, stable design. You’ll find its small packed size makes it easy to carry to your next night’s pitch on touring holidays. Plus, if your kids need their own space, it’s a useful annex for your family tent.
Outtex 3000 - uses the latest advances in technology in its development and with a hydrostatic head of 3000 mm (the hydrostatic head Shows the amount of water on 1cm2 before the water penetrates the coating).
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials.
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress.
Using Outwell’s own fibreglass-based blend of materials for strength and rigidity.
A unique Outwell design, fitting over the vented roof of the tent, allowing excessive heat to be controlled and improving ventilation qualities.
Detachable Bathtub Groundsheet
A durable groundsheet that can be left in or removed altogether as required – in warm weather or for cleaning.
Outwell Easy Access System
Main door folds to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
Hanging Point System
Attaches the inners with a toggle through the suspension point taped to the tent for strength and security.
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Wind Guard System
Guy line system that links outer with pole with peg for enhanced stability in windy conditions.
- Material outer tent: Outtex 3000
- Sisäteltan materiaali: hyvin hengittävä polyesteri
- Pohjan materiaali: kaksinkertaisesti päällystetty polyetyleeni
- D-shaped entrance in inner tent
- Versatile and protected storage space
- Ventilation at the back of the tent, which counteracts the formation of condensation
- Tunnel tent with an integrated, fully sealed groundsheet
- Already assembled and movable inner tent
- Fly sheet with fully sealed seams
- Mesh pockets in inside tents