Outwell Linnburg Air Rear Markiisi, harmaa (grey)
The easy-pitching, tailgate-mounted inflatable Outwell Linnburg Air drive-away awning delivers extra campsite living and sleeping space. Its versatile design makes it an ideal choice for friends, couples seeking extra room and families with older children wanting private space. You’ll appreciate the option to roll away its front and side walls fully to create a super airy shelter to connect with nature. As all have insect-proof mesh screens, you’ll enjoy the fresh air and view without the unwelcome attention of flying insects. A canopy extend your ventilation options as the sheltered door beneath can be left unzipped at the top. You’ll love the flexible access via side doors on both sides of the Link Access Zone connecting it to your van rear including towbar compatible access zone groundsheet with draught skirt An easily attached optional inner, sleeping two, extends practical van living for families and friends. There’s no need to pack the awning away when you head off on outdoor adventures together as you can leave it freestanding securely on your pitch as your home from home on your return.
Outtex 4000 Select
Outtex 4000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 4,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating.
Aerodynamic Storm Protection 8
The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather.
Screenhouse: A screenhouse effect is characterized by a minimum of three doors that have no-see-um-mesh to provide refreshing ventilation and lighter interior as well as super protection against insects.
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Cable Entry Point
Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent.
Outwell Guyline Retainer System
Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures campers avoid tengling guylines when packing away.
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials.
Link Access Zone System
Valance and detachable groundsheet supply clean, draughtfree access between a drive-away awning and a vehicle.
Outwell Sewn-in Ground System
A sealed-in groundsheet is the best way to keep draughts, insects, dirt and water out of a tent. When the groundsheet is an integral part of the tent it ensures all-weather protection from the ground upwards.
Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
Dry Zip - Vehicle Awnings
Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance on all external doors except those to the access zone.
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress.
Outwell One Air System
The air tube frame can be inflated and deflated via a single valve.
Outwell HookTrack System
Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories.
Heavy duty quick-adjust storm straps enhance guyline security in high winds.
Outwell Easy Pegging System
hree colour-coded types of pegs ensure easy and stable pitching. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the guylines and black pegs at the side pegging points.
- Material outer tent: Outtex 4000 Select
- Material tent floor: double coated waterproof polyethylene
- Air hoses One Air System with a single inlet valve
- Tent floor for Link Access Zone System with integrated ground skirt
- Designed for the rear of a VW T5/T6/T6.1 (Multivan, Caravelle, Transporter, California) or a MB W447 (V-Class, Vito, Marco Polo)
- Large mesh inserts on all three sides for use as a screenhouse
- Preformed air hoses for generous headroom and floor space
- Outwell high-load break-away closures that run reliably and do not pinch
- Fully open rear for easy access to the vehicle
- One-go inflation technology facilitates assembly and disassembly
- Through the zipper, the front wall can be opened at the top to allow additional ventilation with or without a mesh insert
- Spacious living area with large, tinted windows for a light-flooded interior
- Roll-up curtains with fixed suspension points, which protect against prying eyes if necessary
- Particularly practical, optional inner tent offers various set-up options
- Open on three sides for maximum flexibility and ventilation
- Vehicle tailgate can be opened from the awning