Outwell Woodcrest Camper Awning, oliivi/harmaa (green)
Ideal for couples, small families and friends, the versatile Outwell Woodcrest poled vehicle awning is a great companion for touring holidays. The striking freestanding dome design can be easily attached to the side or rear of campervans as well as smaller vehicles. Compact and lightweight, you’ll find its Aluflex System of pre-bent aluminium poles using clips means it’s fast and easy to pitch securely. Extending your ventilation options, the insect-proof mesh windows have waterproof zip-up curtains. With plenty of space to relax in comfort, you can roll away the front and rear doors or use them as canopies to enjoy chilling in the fresh air, connecting with nature.
Outtex 3000 Select
Outtex 3000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 3,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating.
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials.
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress.
OPS System - Alu Frame Rounded
Outwell's exclusive system of inter-connecting alu poles ensures the sturdiest of tent structures.
OWS System Force 10
Outwell Wind Stabilizer System 10 uses a strong hook and loop fastening system as a direct attachment point for the flysheet and tent pole. An effective system which keeps the whole tent stable whatever the weather.
Dual beading - designed to fit all motorhome awning rails.
Outwell HookTrack System
Strategically placed tracks allow the placement of special hooks from which to run cables and attach lightweight accessories.
Detachable Bathtub Groundsheet
Durable bathtub groundsheet cuts out draughts, water ingress and crawling insects, easily removed for cleaning and fast to re-attach.
Mesh windows ensure insect-free ventilation backed up by zip-fastened weatherproof panels.
Curtains with a cleaver zip attachment system, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
Heavy duty quick-adjust storm straps enhance guyline security in high winds.
Taped zip seams ensure watertight performance.
Outwell Guyline Retainer System
Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures campers avoid tengling guylines when packing away.
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances.
- Awning material: Outtex 3000 Select
- Material tent floor: double coated waterproof polyethylene
- Tent floor for Link Access Zone System with integrated ground skirt
- Keder diameter: 7 mm / 5 mm
- Large windows with mesh insert and waterproof curtains on the sides improve ventilation
- Large, roll-up front and rear entrances provide panoramic views, ease access and improve ventilation
- Vehicle tailgate can be opened from the awning
- Compatible with barn door
- Fastening to the vehicle with guy ropes or piping
- Link Access Zone System as a side door facilitates access
- Tub-shaped tent floor is removable
- Premounted, luminous guylines provide more comfort and a quicker set up
- HookTrack system for hanging objects weighing up to 1.5 kg
- Robust Outwell zippers further improve performance
- can be easily and quickly installed and removed