Patagonia Black Hole Duffelilaukku 70l, musta (black)
This large Black Hole Duffel easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff. Highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, it protects your gear from travel and rough handling.
The main compartment opens via a zippered U-shaped lid, which has a pair of zip-closing mesh pockets on the underside for easily misplaced items like your headlamp and phone charger. A zippered exterior pocket holds all the stuff you need to access quickly. The padded bottom panel adds structure and helps cushion the load when your duffel gets the baggage-handler treatment. There are padded removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option, webbing handles with a snap closure and haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags. Four daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the outside. Made from 14-oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate and lined with 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating. Both fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
bluesign approved fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers. In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign system partners. Any fabric you see that is bluesign approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
- Main part material: 900D Ripstop Polyester, 475 g/m²
- Material lining: 200D recycled polyester, 112 g/m²
- U-shaped zipper lid with two inner zipped mesh pockets
- Zipped outer pocket
- Padded, removable shoulder strap
- Padded bottom stabilises the bag and protects the contents from hard shocks
- Webbing handles with buckle and strap loops at both ends
- Both fabrics with DWR (durable water repellent) impregnation
- Solid, reinforced eyelet straps to secure objects outside
- Omaan taskuunsa taiteltava
- Main material is bluesign-certified