Rab Cirrus Flex 2.0 Huppari Miehet, musta (black)
With its 100% recycled PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe the Cirrus Flex Hoody is extremely practical in damp and changeable conditions, delivering robust, breathable and effective insulation. Sheet insulation in the cuff and hood provides low-bulk warmth, even when wet and the high stretch Thermic fleece side panels offer great mobility and breathability.
Built with 100% recycled outer fabric, lining and insulation, the Cirrus Flex Vest never compromises on performance. Whether thrown over a tee for a quick boost of warmth or used as a midlayer when the temperature drops, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Hoody is a versatile addition to your layering system.
PrimaLoft Silver Insulation Luxe
A 100% recycled synthetic insulation with a luxuriously silky texture that mimics the performance of down. Providing warmth without bulk and highly compressible, it's ideal for mountain activities even in damp conditions.
A soft, lightweight, windproof fabric that encourages insulation to fully loft. Highly packable and protective, it's ideal for mountain activities.
- Main insulation: PrimaLoft Silver Luxe:, 110g / 3.9oz in size L
- insulated semi-elastic hood under the helmet
- Jacket can be stowed in the left side pocket (as worn), with a belt attachment loop inside
- Micro baffle, sewn through construction
- stretchy and breathable side and underarm inserts