SALEWA Piuma 3.0 Helmet, sininen/musta (blue)
The Piuma 3.0 is the lightest climbing and mountaineering helmet SALEWA has ever made. Its innovative, low-profile in-mould construction combines smart weight reduction and high impact protection with excellent ventilation.
Made with an expanded polypropylene foam shell and a polycarbonate outer lid, the Piuma 3.0 is designed to protect you from multiple angles. Its sleek, streamlined design carefully follows the head shape, looks super stylish on, and is comfortable and enjoyable to wear. With reliable attachments for a headlamp or goggles. Ultra-lightweight protection for committing routes and top-level mountaineering.
- With a protective, high quality EPP-PC in Mold construction for increased impact absorption
- Dry Head ventilation concept withgenerous ventilation openings
- Improved impact protection on front, side, and back
- Comfortable fit thanks to minimalist and fully adjustable fitting system
- elegant design
- Designed toguarantee full field of view
- Headlamp clips and elastic band, which are also suitable for simultaneous use of headlamp andgoggles