SALEWA Sierra Leone II Teltta, harmaa (light grey/cactus)
Salewa's best-selling tent for over 25 years – the Sierra Leone II is a 2-person, 3-season, double wall dome tent for hiking and trekking trips.
The robust and reliable modified dome design meets the requirements of long trekking tours by offering large amounts of internal space (including extended length for taller users) and ensuring good weather protection, wind stability and ventilation at a low weight. It has a ripstop polyamide flysheet with a 5,000 mm water column. The ventilation system has side vents to allow you to regulate the fresh air supply.
The Sierra Leone II has a generous vestibule for cooking or gear storage and dual entrances to improve interior comfort. Further features include: lightweight and solid, rapid set-up 7001 T6 aluminium poles; high-quality zippers and guy lines; gearloft; rainproof entrance.
- Material outer tent: 50D polyester ripstop, PU-coated
- Material inner tent: 20D Nylon Ripstop; bottom: 70D Nylon, PU-coated
- Water column outer tent 3000 mm / water column floor 5000 mm
- Poles 7001 T6 aluminium
- Half geodesic, double-walled with self-supporting construction
- Nylon hook for tensioning the outer tent even in very cold conditions
- easy apsidal extension
- Circumferential guy lines for more stability during storms
- Zipper with clamping guard
- various opening options at the entrance
- Side vents with zippers
- Tent bags at the entrance
- Min. 100 km/h wind speed - tested in the wind tunnel at the Technical University in Munich
- Inner tent area: 2,52m²
- Area Vestibules Front: 0.98 m²
- Area Vestibules: 0.35 m²